Join John Brooks, REALTOR® and Broker to learn about residential #realestate market conditions in #Texas (and especially in north Texas), as of midyear 2023. To connect with JB to learn
Are You A Millennial Buying A Home
Dated: September 21 2016
Millennials are now major players in the home buying arena, according to the recent Home Buyer and Generational Trends report released by the National Association of Realtors:
1. Millennials accounted for 35% of buyers in 2015. This is up from 32% in 2014, and is the third year in a row Millennials have composed the largest group of recent buyers.
2. In 2015, the number of Millennials purchasing in an urban or central city area decreased to 17% from 21% in 2014. Suburbia-phobe? Perhaps not.
3. They have help getting their foot in the door. Twenty-three percent of Millennials used a financial gift for (or toward) their down payment.
4. An online search was the first step for 56% of Millennials, whether they were looking for properties or searching for information about the home buying process.
5. Almost 90% worked with a Realtor to buy their home.
Are you a Millennial looking for your next home? Work with an agent prepared for the changing marketplace. Find one HERE
Source: "National Association of Realtors Home Buyer and Generational Trends Report 2016," based on a July 2015 survey of 6,406 recent home buyers who purchased a primary residence between July 2014 and June 2015.
Hello! My team and I are passionate about helping people build stability and wealth through solid investments in real estate, either for their personal residence or for investment purposes. We also LO....
Latest Blog Posts
Just listed #FORLEASE in N. #FortWorth (#KellerISD). Better hurry! So crisp and clean - it's a 1-owner house that's NEVER been leased before. 1,800+ sq ft with 3 beds, 2 baths, and 2 living areas
All photos and details available at:https://johnbrooks.jb-realestategroup.com/property/37-20348269-6523-Ethel-Drive-Dallas-TX-75227You found the one! This adorable 3 bed, 2 bath cutie is situated
Oh, yes! This crisp 1-story open-concept home is complete with gorgeous floors, arched openings, and fresh paint throughout. Check out the king-sized kitchen with storage galore, tons of counter