Guess what? North Texas is filled with amazing places to eat, and barbecue is no exception. I have barely begun to scratch the surface, but here are a few of my recent faves!
Are You A Millennial Buying A Home
Dated: September 21 2016
Millennials are now major players in the home buying arena, according to the recent Home Buyer and Generational Trends report released by the National Association of Realtors:
1. Millennials accounted for 35% of buyers in 2015. This is up from 32% in 2014, and is the third year in a row Millennials have composed the largest group of recent buyers.
2. In 2015, the number of Millennials purchasing in an urban or central city area decreased to 17% from 21% in 2014. Suburbia-phobe? Perhaps not.
3. They have help getting their foot in the door. Twenty-three percent of Millennials used a financial gift for (or toward) their down payment.
4. An online search was the first step for 56% of Millennials, whether they were looking for properties or searching for information about the home buying process.
5. Almost 90% worked with a Realtor to buy their home.
Are you a Millennial looking for your next home? Work with an agent prepared for the changing marketplace. Find one HERE
Source: "National Association of Realtors Home Buyer and Generational Trends Report 2016," based on a July 2015 survey of 6,406 recent home buyers who purchased a primary residence between July 2014 and June 2015.
Hello! My team and I are passionate about helping people build stability and wealth through solid investments in real estate, either for their personal residence or for investment purposes. We also LO....
Latest Blog Posts
Oh m'goodness - check out the #curbappeal of our latest listing! Want to know the most ahhhhmazing part? This one's priced at just $310,000 and it's on a 0.75